Proficient Santa Ana Attorney Guides Clients in Estate Matters
Skilled law firm also represents California businesses in formation matters, disputes and other areas
Since 2007, the Law Office of Michael R. Weinstein, APC in Santa Ana has assisted clients with the full range of estate planning concerns. As a California attorney for 20 years, I have helped many people in the community protect themselves and their beneficiaries through legally enforceable wills, trusts and other instruments. While much of my practice is focused in the area of estate planning, I also handle business formation including LLC’s, Subchapter S Corporations and C Corporations.
Diligent legal counselor provides well-thought-out representation
My goal is to consistently provide clients with high-quality legal services that are characterized by:
- Hands-on guidance — When you work with me, you will receive direct, one-on-one support from an attorney with two decades of legal background in California.
- Strategic advice — I will listen closely to you as you explain your unique situation and goals, and then provide carefully thought out legal advice tailored to your individual needs.
- Compassionate counsel — As a seasoned estate planning lawyer, I know that it can be difficult for people to consider and plan for a future in which they are no longer here. You can rely on me to counsel you with tact and sensitivity.
I strive to make seeking legal guidance less stressful, more convenient and affordable by providing flexible appointment scheduling and cost-effective rates.
Efficient law firm provides seasoned guidance to individuals and businesses
My law firm assists clients in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — I guide people through their estate planning matters, including preparing legally sound wills and trusts. My firm also advises clients about estate and gift tax planning in order to help them minimize any tax liability.
- Probate and trust administration — Whether you tasked with administering another person’s estate or trust after their passing, I will answer all of your questions about the probate and trust administration processes while helping to administer the estate and trust. If conflicts arise concerning a will or trust after death, I will help you to resolve the matter in court.
- Conservatorships — When a legal conservatorship needs to be established for an elderly person or other family member who is no longer able to care for themselves or manage their own finances, I can represent your interests before the court.
Whatever your estate or business concern, I will put the full weight of my legal experience to work to provide you with the most effective representation.
Contact a committed Santa Ana law firm for answers to your legal questions
Since 2007, the highly responsive California Law Office of Michael R. Weinstein, APC has helped Santa Ana residents with the full range of estate planning and estate and/or trust administration. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 714-617-2084 or contact me online.